1. Hello? Do we need to say it? SCHOOL.
2. Fall kids clothes come in the same colors as your kids food stains-chocolate brown, fruit punch red, and mac and cheese orange. Way to save on colorsafe bleach!
3. You get to carve jack-o-lanterns. (this is the only time seeing a snaggletoothed smile in your home doesn’t make you fear an &8,500 orthodontist bill.
4. The thrill of new crayons.
5. It gets dark earlier. It’s easier to get the kids to bes earlier.
6. Nothing smells better than a toddler who’s just jumped in a leaf pile.
7. All your favorite shows are finally back! You want to know if Emma and Will hook up on Glee?
8. Trick-or-treating, that blessed evening when sleep deprived moms who look like zombies simply blend in with the crowd.
9. We’re suckers for the sight of little kids in footy pajamas.
10. Hot cider. Hot cocoa. And for moms, a hot toddy.
By Charlotte Latvala published in Oct, 2010 Parenting magazine.
There is one very important thing Charlotte did not mention. For me the top reason fall is fabulous is the warm snuggly clothes. What is your top reason fall is fabulous?
Mom-Stuff as started two NEW pages on facebook. One is for all things of interest to moms Mom Stuff. The other is for mom products, reviews and give a ways Mom-Stuff Products. Come and JOIN or I should say LIKE. If you have a blog that moms would be interested LIKE and your facebook posts will reach MORE moms. If you are a mom and want to keep up on the latest things then these Facebook pages are for you.