Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Easy Halloween Decoration

Last year I wanted to make some glamour pumpkins. I found some at Roberts Crafts that I loved. They had spray painted pumpkins with a silver paint and added some glitter. The affect was gorgeous. I have just finished re decorating my house so I decided to paint my pumpkins with brown and then glam them up, using the idea I had seen at Roberts. Well I spray painted the pumpkins and loved them so much I did not add anything to them. They look like chocolate covered pumpkins and they look really good with the new decorations.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That looks like about 20 pounds of chocolate! HAHA! I love it! Might have to try some of these tips. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are right, I love that. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete