Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Featured Resources at Mom-Stuff

Happy New Year.  If you want to see changes in 2011 you must do things
differently. If you keep doing things the way you’ve
always done them, you’re going to keep getting the same results.
January Links at Mom-Stuff
Tips to Help Your New Year’s Resolutions Stick
Setting New Year’s resolutions may be a time-honored tradition but unfortunately making last-minute vows during a champagne toast isn’t an effective approach. How can you ensure that you’ll stick with your goals beyond January 15th? You’ve got to make sure that your goals possess a “STICKINESS” factor. . . .
Setting Goals and Shaping your Future
Each year on the first of January, I take the time to reflect upon my goals from the previous year. I like to evaluate what I have accomplished, and review everything that has manifested throughout the year. It always makes me smile, how things have unfolded for the goals which had a strong enough WHY even if I did not really know at the time how I would get them accomplished…amazing how that works! . . .
Organizing For Taxes – For the Unorganized
My taxes are a mess, or rather doing them is. I run a small business to make it even worse, am I am semi organized at best. Today found me with a large pile or receipts for just about everything that needed to be organized and tallied and more . . .
To Sick for School?
Parents can use the following symptom-based guidelines to help them decide whether to keep their child home or not: . . .
Recipe Overhaul
If you’re human, I am sure at one time or another you have had a stack of recipes to go through.I started with a spiral index card book in High school, then went onto a small ring binder for index cards, next was a small album with sheet protectors, and now I have FINALLY found a great strategy that works for me. Let’s go about this in 5 steps! . . .
Have you joined the Self Improvement Giveaway, yet?
Heres wishing you health, wealth and happiness in 2011,
Dianne_mom-stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment