Sunday, March 21, 2010

Whimsie’s National Friendship Week Challenge

National Friendship Week Challenge – From Whimsie Doodles

posted on Saturday, Feb. 20, 2010 on her blog The Purple Place.

….After realizing that this is National Friendship Week I knew I wanted to make a card in honor of friendship and all of my dear friends.


And because this cards needed to be created with a Whimsy Doodle Image I picked this cute “Bunny” as the image I wanted to use on my card. I also made sure to color her in all of my favorite colors. All the colors and make me smile and make me happy, just like my friends do. This is my “Friendship Card”–




And the sentiment I created for my card says – Friendship is Happiness and to me that could NOT be more true. I adore all of my friends and to me friends are just like family. They bring a lot of fun, love, and happiness into my life and I am soooooo fortunate, because I have a huge world of friends.

And they are the BEST!
Hugs and Love,
Lisa

http://the-purple-place.blogspot.com/2010/02/national-friendship-week-challenge-from.html

No comments:

Post a Comment